Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added a setting for suppressing notifications about new certificates.
- Reorganized the preferences dialog
- added notify timeout pref
- fixed new wildcard host notification
- display notifications only in the correct window
- show warnings in notification box again
Also trying out new threat policy to handle confused server farms.
Using issuerOrganization instead of issuerCommonName for comparison.
some platforms in some funny situations.