Why was BNR Exchange Rates created?
This extension was developed to have easy access to the currencies exchange rates that I use daily, without having to check a website.
What's next for BNR Exchange Rates
To do list:
1. Add an option to show the exchange rates modified by a percentage (like BNR +1%).
2. Add an currency converter
3. Add currency history
4. Show currency evolution compared to last day's exchange rate.
5. Auto update at 13:00 (or around 13:00) the exchange rates.
6. Store locally the exchange rates
6.1 Load exchange rates from BNR website only once in 24h.
6.2 Load at browser start-up (window load) the exchange rates from local storage
7. Add support for Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
About the Developer
|User since||April 10, 2010|
|Number of add-ons developed||1 add-on|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 4 out of 5 stars|