Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* A few issues corrected in the newly added French localization.
* Added French localization (which is to be supported going forward).
* Updated for Firefox 52.0 and Thunderbird 45.8.0.
* Marked addon as multiprocessCompatible in install.rdf.
* Added comment for AMO that Dojo file being used is the following: http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.10.4/dojo.js
* Minor improvements in resource://blend-in/blended-in.html: centering of the table, etc.
* Now using DOJO toolkit in resource://blend-in/blended-in.html (currently just for basic DOM manipulation, but it will come in handy for possible future enhancements as well).
* Added the following localizations for add-on description shown in app UI: crh-UA, tr.
* Thunderfoxing setting's changes now take effect immediately (re-start is not required).
* Settings can now be viewed on a newly added local page (as opposed to having to view them by accessing a 3rd-party page): resource://blend-in/blended-in.html.
* On non-Windows installations of Thunderbird with thunderfoxing off, Lightning sub-app is now also included in User-Agent to blend in with most Windows installations better.
* Fix-up to account for Lightning possibly not being available on Linux by default.