Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
AddressLabel 9 Requires Restart
Create address labels from selected contacts in pdf, odt, ps or html.
1) Chose settings.
2) In the Address Book, select contacts and right click.
3) Print with "Actual Size" (not "Fit to Page").
About this Add-on
. (ZIP/Postal Code) (City)
Except when country is "UK":
. (ZIP/Postal Code)
You can specify one country, probably the country you live in, to be omitted from being printed.
I look for someone who wants to join the development.
Please contact me by the email within the preferences.
Martin for Dutch, Tina for Italian, Victoria for English, Boris for
Russian, Em√∂ke for Hungarian, David for French, BabelZilla translators DakSrbija for Serbian, mar for Japanese, ouesten for Portuguese.
Version 9 (December 2016)
- adds UK format; thanks to Alan
- using GitHub as support site.
Version 8 (April 2015)
- corrects horizontal positions in Pdf and Ps; thanks to Christian
Version 7 (October 2014)
- uses also the 2nd line of the address; thanks to Brigitte
Version 6 (August 2014)
- simplifies settings by removing label size
- corrects Ps/Pdf line break
- corrects Ps for Evince (showpage)
Version 5 (July 2014)
- option for company
- option for order of first name and last name
- corrects A4 Ps for Evince (structuring comments)
Version 4 (July 2014)
- generates OpenDocument
- generates HTML in UTF-8
- presets the file name
Version 3 (July 2014)
- generates Pdf limited to Iso Latin-1
Version 2 (June 2014)
- uses fist name and last name (instead of displayname)
- underlines sender (instead of bold face)
- indents receiver in Ps/Pdf
Version 1 (May 2014)
- generates HTML in Iso Latin-1
- generates PostScript limited to Iso Latin-1
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Thunderbird because of the following: