Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
|User since||June 26, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
In a matter of hours, all of my bookmarks were obliterated automatically. Luckily, I had made a backup before syncing started. I think it is a problem with the Firefox (22) version of this addon, but losing years worth of site bookmarks and countless hours of researching them is not acceptable. Never installing this again.
To get this working in Firefox 5.0 or with a version of Firebug after 1.7.0 you need to use a different browser to download the extension and edit one file in the archive.
1. Get the extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/latest/12632/addon-12632-latest.xpi
2. Extract the file "install.rdf"
3. Edit the line under the "Firefox" comment: <em:maxVersion>5.0.*</em:maxVersion>
4. Edit the line under the "Firebug extension" comment: <em:maxVersion>1.7.*</em:maxVersion>
5. Add this file back into the archive.
6. Drag the extension file into a Firefox window or otherwise install the edited extension archive.
Yay! FireQuery works!