Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
|User since||April 25, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
I used this Addon only for exporting distinct bookmark sub-folders.
I'm still missing the ability to import a bookmark folder to an arbitrary node in FF's bookmark tree. Would be nice to add that, and make Boox again compatible for current Firefox.
Would be nice, if this Add-on would be available for Thunderbird too.
E.g. if using Thunderbrowse.
I must admid, that I more like the output of InfoLister (at least in BBCode):
(after manually bumping for FF 14 or higher)
- all important info matches in 1 line
- version numbers separated in black, instead mashed with the Add-ons link
- Themes, Plugins and Add-ons listed in same file.
- count of deactivated Add-ons are listet in header line
- bold header lines
Could this be made configurable?
Beside the cool button in the Add-ons-Manager, the only thing I see better:
- incompatibility is listet additionally
Causes BIG problem, when installed in parallel with InfoLister 0.10.4a3:
- Firefox 14.0.1 freezes after clicking "Settings" button of ELD in Add-ons-Manager.
Wow, ID's are now visible. Waiting for to copy them to clipboard.
Thanks for catching my issue.
Rearding to the short description at top, it is not clear, if it only works on Thunderbird 2.*
Should I use Duplicate Contact Manager 2 for TB 3.* ?