|User since||April 25, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
It displays an advertisement after the 100th download. This will get on your mind every installation.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (126.96.36.199-signed).
Button descriptions bad Rated 4 out of 5 stars
It should be included initially into the Ad_block. And ohwhrgd those letters covering part of screen! They should be optionally off.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (188.8.131.52-signed).
Improvtion goes to wrong direxion Rated 4 out of 5 stars
1) Since several versions, still no scrolling. Neither vertical, in the mini state, nor horizontal in full state. "Full" shows only first 30 downloads, "miny" only last 40. If you download more than that in 1 sitting, have to open the Firefawks's big window....
2) Still can't launch a single downloading, and others wait. All go at once. Some yoyutbe loaders allow that, but the most general addon – no.
3) Please, if author sees it, let rename the files being downloaded. Sometimes waiting an hour to correct the title is too long, and it shouldn't be a trouble technically. Also renaming the files' *extensions* would be useful too. Moreover because they automatically get misnamed sometimes, or contain misdots.
4) Instead of only having «open» there definitely has to be menu – other actions of OS for that type of file. Especially – properties.
5) It erases "from the system" outside the recycler, bear in mind. (and should only by holding Shift, then)
4) The "copy name to clipboard" would also very much improve this thing.
4) Would bettern to erase part of history (by holding mouse) – not only all or 1 by 1.
4) No opening partially finished files. And that is viable sometimes.
5) The font may go outside of the file's rectangle, if you increase your fonts in Windows to 12.
6) The huge popup sheet of the download is irritating, when the load had ended. A single press, or even from-popup-menu would be better.
7) A single press for halting the load is too close. Accidental haltings. From-popup is better.
7) Still, i don't get the feeling that this addon solves the "broken – resumed" problem, like Flashget and programs specially ment for it. Still in FF 18, if a file drops out, i fear it will have to reload fully. It happens too ofn. Maybe it's just the newer, harder protocols....
Otherwise it's 1 of the usefullest and uniq subprograms for Firefawkes. It can make practically forget about the standard uncanny window.
The turnaround arrow running file is very informative. Thus if the file doesn't show up, you know addon works, and it's your presetup program that's faulty.
Recently the miny-mode was corrected to not go black after 379 downloads.
Better with a manual toolbutton Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Well, the results can be seen. And sometimes helpful. Especially if you need to save a big discussion in 1 file.
But can it have a much-needed button for auto-pagerize or not auto-pagerize the current page?
There *is* this button - only in built-ins for page improver packs (pagetweak, tweaktube), but not in this very main addon. But i'd also suggest this button to not hang over the page, but be a toolbar button. - when it happens to cover the page text, it's annoying.
Moreover, by default it should be off - everywhere. Because too few sites need this, and at the same time many can be spoiled. If we need to hack around a site and see next pages, we can press the button much easier, than when it needs pressing just to stay normal. So just an option is cool. And an option to dig only 1 page at a time.
Comments under articles are jumping off and displaying the next article. In shops pages are often not functioning - only displaying frames but not pressable. And some forums just don't pagerize. Also when paging from, example, 5th page, it displays "page 2", but it means page 6 in fact. If you read from the middle, can be confusing.
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Better than "easy youtube video downloader".
+ Button is not imbedded and i don't have to scroll the page down. Because otherwise, youtube interface is too big for my screen.
+ Lets save 480p files into "Webm" which is framescrollable back in mpc! Yay! (....but will it be editable in editors? i don't now yet....)
+ Loads from channels, naming correctly.
+ A bit optionable, can set quick formats and catalogs.
- BAAAT (BUT)! Again unsupports non_latin letters, now in save-catalogs. They are written as crakozebra. Thus you can't save to a "favorite place". And after reentering options - reenter your standard catalog every time. Though it names and saves files to "last place" rightly.
- "Save all page" bluntly hangs firefox and all (when i have 150 tabs open). And shows a superflous process window insted of just adding a task to download manger.
- And aawwrgh their gosh! also the stream line of already loaded part is not going with this add_on. It loads, i think, at same speed, but you can't see what is already loaded.
- It doesn't load from embedded youtubes on other pages, nor from google.translated page. While some "FlashVideoDownloader" and "Flash and video download" do.
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
The very good addon. It is the reason i moved from Opera. To not be able to scale images is unpossible, and i couldn't find that on Opera.
Useful thingy, downloaded and forgot about it. Doesn't contain any useless moot functions that produce moot bugs. But doesn't mirror images, only rotates and scales.
Rated 3 out of 5 stars
It doesn't insert NON-LATIN file names. Suggests just "- Youtube.mp4" or that with punctuations, when page name is in cyrillics, hyerogliphs or other.
Otherwise allright, if not count that if the page was hanging in my firefox session for some days, - insted of starting downloading it may "go to the videorecord's container white page", when i press its button. And hangs there. If so, go back and reload the youtube page.
Oh yes and really it doesn't download from channels. Have to press "view videorecord with comments" and exit.