Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Changes for rebranding
* New discovery features: smarter search and site info
* Improved first run experience
* Additional bug fixes for performance and stability
* Better support for users behind proxies.
* A working flow for resolving conflicts.
* Safeguards to prevent interoperability issues between Foxmarks and other add-ons.
* A resolution to rare sync errors caused by password conflicts.
* Using the system date format preference.
* Displaying the progress bar on manual sync.
* A work-around for a bug in Firefox that caused it to crash (Firefox does not handle some HTTP response headers gracefully)
* PIN verification bug that caused Foxmarks to freeze or hang during setup
* Improved compatibility with other add-ons
* Implements new progress dialogs
* Polishes settings dialog
* Fixes error in Japanese localization
* Includes support for the Flock Browser (version 2.0)
* ... and 100 other fixes to improve security, performance, usability, and stability
* Streamlines account setup process
* Adds locales cs-CZ, eu-ES, fy-NL, nb-NO
Support for Firefox 3 is currently in beta test. If you're interested in helping test with Firefox 3, please see the following link for more info.
- Fixed a bug relating to synchronization continuity tokens
- Fixed a synchronization bug that could occur when items were moved from a conflicted parent folder to a newly created folder (users would see an alert "ResourceTypeLocal not found")