Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- fixed bug: when a few tabs open at the same time from the bookmarks, they all get messed up and some don't even load.
- fixed bug: warning page sticks when switching between tabs (and also disappears when going back and forth between the tabs).
- updated jQuery libraries.
- Added Hindi language
- minor UI improvements
- fixed issue with Private Browsing mode (compatibility with newest version of Firefox)
- Fixed several issues with WOT Warning
- Added clean-up on uninstallation
- Use DOM Mutation Observers instead of Mutation events
- Use value instead of nodeValue for attributes
- Fixed several typos
- Added Turkish localization
- Added Ukrainian translation
- Fixed: WOT reputation icon in the warning message doesn't reflect site's reputation
- Fixes compatibility issues with EFF's HTTPS Everywhere.
- Doesn't change the default search provider to WOT Safe Search
- Removes unnecessary debug messages
- Fixes an issue where the wrong toolbar icon style is visible on the welcome page after installation
- Fixes rating pop-up positioning in Google Mail
- Clears cache after rating is changed on the WOT website
- Installs WOT Safe Search as the default search provider for new users
- Fixes potential issues with the warning screen and the settings page
- Signed with a new code signing certificate with the correct company name
- Added ko-KR translation
- Removed the modal EULA dialog
- Reduced the add-on size significantly by simplifying included images
- Loads more than 100 ratings for web search results if necessary to accommodate the new Google Image Search, for example
- Fixes accessibility in the warning screen.