Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- You no longer have to restart Firefox to install the add-on.
- The add-on is now listed in the Dictionary tab of about:addons instead of the Extensions tab.
- Từ nay không cần phải khởi động lại Firefox để cài đặt tiện ích.
- Tiện ích xuất hiện trong thẻ Từ điển của about:addons thay vì thẻ Phần mở rộng.
- Changed the menu items to “Vietnamese (DauCu)” and “Vietnamese (DauMoi)”. The fix for Mozilla bug 741,842 had caused both menu items to read “Vietnamese” in Firefox 14.
- Added support for SeaMonkey 2.4 and BlueGriffon 1.1.
- Added support for the latest betas of Firefox 4 and compatible applications.
- Added a few correctly-spelled words to the word lists and removed a misspelled word.
- Suggestions are now sorted partly by Vietnamese letter frequency statistics. (Firefox 3 and above)
- Rewrote the suggestion mechanism to better handle errors in placing diacritical marks. Improvements include recognizing confusion between the hỏi and ngã tones; confusion between “iêu”, “iu”, and “ưu”; and tone marks placed on the wrong vowel. (Firefox 3 and above)
- Produced two dictionaries, one that uses old-style diacritics and one that uses new-style diacritics.
- Removed a number of misspelled words from the whitelist.
- Added rules for “dz” → “d” and for preferring one diacritic style over another.
- Localized the extension description (for the Add-ons window) into English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- Set the minimum version for Firefox and Thunderbird at 2.0.