Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
SD Tools 1.5.5
Sharedir.com tools for working with mediafire, rapidgator, 4shared links and links from other popular file sharing sites via right-click or Tools menu.
Extract links / test selected links / convert links to 'direct download' links, and much more.
About this Add-on
1) Get (extract) all links from a web page
2) Get links hosted on a specific host only (ie. mediafire) from a web page
3) Test selected links on a web page (check file availability)
4) Search Sharedir for ... [your selection] (searches files on popular hosts like rapidshare, hotfile, mediafire)
5) Search IMDB for ... [your selection]
6) Search for reviews of ... [your selection]
7) Convert 'waiting' links to 'direct download' links (+Auto convert option)
8) 'Direct download' of files, available upon right-click on a file link
NOTE: Option 1) is always available, option 2) is available for hosts detected on a current web page, option 3) is available if your selection includes links, options 4), 5) and 6) are available if your selection doesn't include links from any supported hosts, option 8) is available when right-clicking a link to file hosted on one of supported file sharing services
Options 7) and 8) work only for hosts marked with *
No matter what option you are using (get links, check links, search) the links will be presented in a way so that you can easily use 'em with your download manager.
List of supported hosts in the current version:
- crocko.com (former easy-share.com)
* uploaded.net (ul.to)
- filerio.in (former filekeen.com)
- hulkshare.com (hu.lk)
- firedrive.com (former putlocker.com)
- hightail.com (former yousendit.com)
- depfile.com (former i-filez.com)
- ezfile.ch (former filecloud.io)
- terafile.co (former lumfile.com)
- 4upld.com (former expressleech.com)
(UPDATE) removed support for old non-working hosts
(UPDATE) optimized code
(FIXED) 'Convert links...' sometimes didn't work
This add-on is not compatible with your version of SeaMonkey because of the following:
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
• Information Collection and Use
ShareDir.com SD Tools does not collect or use any personally identifying information at any time. ShareDir.com site may, however, from time-to-time, collect non-personally identifying information available from your browser when you request a page from our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type, the URL requested by your browser and the date and time of your query. We use this information to monitor the usage of our website and to improve the quality of our service.
On occasion and in the future, non-personally-identifiable information we collect may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to our visitors. For instance, we may share the number of users that have searched for a specific files or clicked on a specific advertisement featured on our site.
We adhere to valid legal processes and may provide information as required by law to protect and defend the rights of our company, and in certain instances, to protect the personal safety of users and the public.
End-User License Agreement
Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Mario Ljubicic - sharedir.com
This program is free software; you can redistribute it freely and modify according to your own purposes, however, a distribution of such modified version is NOT permitted.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.