Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Support recent Firefox nightlies.
- Improved support for Firefox 34+.
- Don't use frame managers when e10s is disabled, as it leads to spinning the event loop on the main thread.
- Fixed generated add-ons when e10s is turned on.
- Support newer Firefoxen.
- Go to gross contortions to ensure that the Windows add-on manager does not balk at us.
- Add zh-cn locale (thanks Wang.H.K at BabelZilla).
- Add nl locale (thanks markh at BabelZilla).
- Try harder to work around Windows file locking and GC delay issuess.
- Fix bug creating scripts from non-file URLs on certain Firefox versions.
- Fix Minefield brokenness.
- Add scriptify:sandbox-created observer notice to bootstrap.
- Some compatibility fixes.
- Preserve em:localized blocks on install.rdf writeout.
- Minor startup performance improvement for generated add-ons.
- Support chrome API extensions.
- Better proxied add-on support.
- Fennec support for generated add-ons.
- install.rdf homepageURL fixes and localized block support.
- Fix some Windows-only bugs.
- Minefield compatibility fixes.