Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Navigate to the page containing the login form.
- Right-click on one of its fields and select from among "Save login info" (to create a new entry), "Edit login info", and "Delete login info".
- If another popup appears, select the username for the entry you want to operate on.
- If adding a new entry, everything except the username and password should be filled in automatically. Fill in anything that is missing or incorrect.
- If adding or editing an entry, reload the page or return later. If the form doesn't get autofilled, most likely the page is asking the browser not to autofill it by declaring autocomplete="off". Try clicking twice on the username field and selecting from the dropdown list. There is a video demonstrating this workaround.
A short tutorial video is available.
If you need support, please go to the support web site I have listed or email me (link on the details page, next to this description). Never use a review for this, as I have no real way of contacting you. For anything else, please see the Developer Comments near the bottom of the details page.
Bitcoin donations to 1DABrnpWKwbBe3xS55dWb2oVHdc1Z35bos
Suggested amount 0.01-0.02 BTC (10-20 mBTC or 10,000-20,000 bits).
Currently supported applications: Firefox, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, and Conkeror.
If you find this add-on useful, you might find QuickPasswords useful as well. For those more stubborn sites where the Password Manager and this add-on completely fail, try iMacros for Firefox.
Logo/icon by PlastikManiac — thanks.
You can find the source code repository at GitHub. To report bugs, you may use the issue tracker there, or just use the support email link in the "About this add-on" section. Please email me for any other support requests.
Translations welcome. I have submitted this to BabelZilla, so I encourage you to use it to contribute (you'll need to register an account if you don't have one). The relevant thread is at http://www.babelzilla.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=6024 (note: this is for discussing translations, not general support; for that, see the "E-mail your question" link on this page).
- bg: "ExaFlop", "arris", "pl99"
- de: "/usr/bin/tux"
- dsb: "milupo"
- el: George Malamas "Grg68"
- eo: "milupo"
- es-ES: Ricardo A. Rivas
- fi: "Jiipee"
- fr: "Goofy", BlackJack
- hsb: "milupo"
- hu: MIKES KASZMÁN István "Cashman"
- id-ID: "XCen"
- it: Leopoldo Saggin "topoldo"
- ja: Masahiko Imanaka "mar"
- nl: "markh"
- pl: Marcin Borowczyk "MarcinB"
- pt-BR: Edgard Dias Magalhaes "edgard.magalhaes", Marco Aurélio Krause "ouesten"
- pt-PT: Carlos Simão "lloco"
- ru: Pyriatynskyi Vytalyi "PiVV"
- sl-SI: Peter Klofutar "Klofutar"
- sr: "charmed94", "DakSrbija", "Rancher"
- sv-SE: Mikael Hiort af Ornäs "Lakrits"
- tr: Anil Kilic - www.guncem.net "ua_anil", "nikneyim", "omrakin"
- uk: "zint"
- vi: Nguyễn Hoàng Long at timelinelive.blogspot.com "longnh"
- zh-CN: "Loviny", "yfdyh000", "arris", Wang.H.K "whknnn"
- zh-TW: "Velociraptor"
- Support e10s using frame script and message managers.
- Dropped support for Conkeror, at least temporarily. I don't have the time right now to test whether it supports the message manager interface.
- Put all scripts in strict mode.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 2.10b1: