Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
-Win 10 full support
- Fixed multi row
- Fixed "bookmarks bar only on new tab"
-added new zone for autohide.
- mac os and linux height;
- mac os icon size.
- linux fix.
- Added uk-UA translation;
- Auto hide on star;
- Compress element in folder bookmarks.
- Color wipe after customization.
- Fixed opacity.
- Added color selection for bookmarks(you can change color of text and background
- Added new features: "Display bookmarks bar only in new tab" and "Hide bookmarks bar by default".
- Added zones for auto hide.
- Added bookmarks weight function.
- Add-on now not unpack
- Full compatibility with OS X and Australis.
- Now use BSD License.
- New logo.
- Now supported onlu Firefox 29+. In future if Seamoknkey get Australis- will support too.
- Fixed over page.
- Fixed support dialog
- Multirow work correctly.
- Separators + multirow must work good.
- Fixed blank bookmarks bar.
- Added distance between favicon and title.
-Fix for Firefox 13 and older.
-Fix for full single line.
- 2 fix now can be disabled from options.
Add new features.
Fix css file.
-Added a new translation.
-Fixed problem of lack of list of overseas panel of bookmarks.
-Changed the interface options window.
-Added the ability to choose the number of rows.
-Added the function of the translucent bookmarks panel.
-Ability to customize the icon size.
-Added ability to hide icons bookmarks
· A revised system of add-on. Now to apply the settings do not need to restart your browser.
· Now you can choose the time of auto hide.
· There was a button to hide / show bookmarks bar.
· The optimization of functions: Multi-row bookmarks bar, and optimized function to hide the names of bookmarks.
· Now you can arrange bookmarks bar above the tabs and select the location (center, left, right).
- to grow up the distance between the tabs
- added 2 new features