Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 4.2.2
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
About this Add-on
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Tb version 3.
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.mozdev.org/version.html
New create filter wizard makes tidying the inbox even easier. Next thread button for quick newsgroup reading. New instant options dialog.
Multiple Categories feature. Tb10 compatible. "Get Mail" command for Inboxes.
Tons of layout and coloring fixes. Reuse of open mail tabs - when you click a Quickfolder that is open in another tab, this is activated.
Nicer Theming, more options, and a new skin for Mac users.
Added "Recent Folders" tab. Productivity Feature!
TB minimum version consolidated to 2.0
More information, FAQ and Tips are available at: http://quickfolders.mozdev.org/version.html
- QuickFolders Pro Domain Licenses - get QuickFolders Pro at a reduced rate if you buy more than 5 for a specific domain. Just click the new button on the Licensing window.
- [Bug 26070] quickCopy feature - use the quickMove button for copying mails to any folder, by holding down CTRL when dropping mails.
- [Bug 26088] Expand quickJump (Move/Copy) results to child folders. Enter start of the parent folder name, then forward slash '/' to search all child folders.
- [Bug 26071] Folder Tree hotkey - hit F9 to show/hide the folder tree (Premium Feature)
- [Bug 26065] Fixed: context menu disappears; in some rare cases the popup menus which are displayed on the first drag of a message to a QF tab will not be shown again until Thunderbird is restarted.
- Added support for brighttext themes - some themes with dark backgrounds caused broken icons in the toolbar.
- 4.2.1: fixed registration buttons for non-English locales; disabled donation screen for Pro users.
- 4.2.2: [Bug 26095] Renaming or Moving Folder causes orphaned Tabs on Subfolders
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 4.1beta3: