Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fix several bugs that violate the AMO review policy so we can continue to deploy client updates through addons.mozilla.org:
* Move initialization script to separate file rather than holding the code inline (GH #162)
* Fix initial setup to add Perspectives button to the correct place (GH #161)
* Fix addProgressListener usage (GH #103 )
* Remove synchronous call to nsIDNSService.resolve() (GH #160)
Fixes mainly based on patches submitted by Alexey V., with slight modifications.
* Fill in CHANGELOG history from versions before 4.3
+ Update checkloc library to v2.1. Many new tests including checking string substitutions inside .properties files
* Fix incorrect string substitution in zh-CN localization (caught by the new checkloc test)
* Move all external libraries to a clear 'extlib' folder; denote licenses
* Remove unused preference 'perspectives.svg'
+ Add Perspectives logo image to help page
* Convert translation file to markdown format
+ Unlock the 'About' dialog
* Fix some test data, fix tests, add new tests for client policy code
* Add a way to distinguish test setup from the tests themselves
* Add sanity check for inconsistency function so max_timespan cannot be larger than check length
+ Add link to translation instructions from About dialog
* Add Preferences GUI input validation to 'mix' and 'max' quorum threshold
+ Add option to contact notaries when in private browsing (off by default)
+ Expose timeout duration and number of query retries as a user preference
+ Expose maximum caching duration as a user preference
+ Improve whitelist interface:
* Convert whitelist textfield into a table with columns
+ Domain column is sortable
+ Regexes can be clicked and edited
+ Whitelist entries can be clicked to activate or deactivate
+ Table supports multi row selection and removal
+ Added localizations (en, de) for columns and remove button
* Highly visible notifications when certificates fail (multiple certificates, one not recently seen; multiple certificates)
* Extract remaining hardcoded strings for localization
* Some German (de) localization fixes
* Convert some alerts to Perspectives wrapped alerts
* Prevent the addition of duplicate notaries
* Correctly detected and set status for "quorum not reached" in non-english languages.
* Temporarily remove all 'Report Attack' functionality, until the feature is fixed
* Check if result signature and timestamps are correct when processing notary results, and visually mark as red if either is incorrect
* Warn on mismatching notary public keys
+ Remove red from color result keys, as it's now used for "invalid signature"
+ Display required quorum duration in notary results
* Rescue the svg/image test page
+ Convert README to markdown file
+ Add more info in README on how to debug and test
+ Draw stale-limit line across notary results
* Remove use of base64.js; entirely replaced by internal browser functions
+ Visually indicate cached results in the results dialog
+ Visually indicate whitelisted entries with a different icon
* Clean up unit tests so many tests are more clear, better organized, and/or easier to maintain
* Refactor test file so more tests can be run without installing the extension (i.e. separate chrome-dependent functionality from non-chrome-dependent functionality)
* Many areas of code cleanup (add hasOwnProperty checks; fix === checks)
* Fix typos and whitespace in localization files
* Fix unit tests to use === instead of ==
* Fix return value for get_quorum_duration(). Fixing the tests in the previous item exposed this bug.
* Fix use of quorum_size for key_weakly_seen_by_quorum(). It's actually used now. (GH 89)
* Fix the tooltip used by Perspectives icon during location changes (GH 112)
* Fix icon status for location change events - only set the icon spinning for https sites (GH 113)
* Fix call to XMLHttpRequest constructor to use 'new' - compatability fix for the upcoming Firefox 30 (GH 108)
* Update German translations (thanks Patrick!)
* Unlock Dutch and Finnish translations (thanks Alf and Ville!). These translations are not fully complete, but enabling them at least lets people see *some* text in their desired language.
* Remove perspectives1.networknotary.org from the set of default notaries. This notary needs to be upgraded before it can be used full-time.
* Fix the 'Learn More' button (thanks to Jens for the bug report!) (GH 100)
* Fix text display in results window for pages with insecure content
* Grey-out the default notary textbox to indicate it cannot be edited
* Refactor unit tests: unit test js file is now optionally installed with the rest of the extension (this makes it run properly under newer versions of Firefox) (GH 74)
* Remove several global variables; convert to local with 'var'
* Add new whitelist icon (image file added, but code not hooked up yet)
* Minor improvements to the makefile formatting and output
* When sending requeries, only send to notaries that haven't yet replied
* Make the Preferences and Report Attack windows resizable
* In the Preferences window, set proper default height and width for Notary Server textboxes
* In the Results window, expand the results textbox vertically to fill available space
+ Fill in missing strings for (zh-CN). Many more thanks to our translators!
- Add Perspectives icons to alt-tab
- Display key age
- Several UI Improvements
- Several bug fixes
See http://perspectives-project.org/blog/ for details