Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Terminal document navigation: an XUL notification reminds you where you are, and lets you get back to the server root right from the document or image
- Smart URLs: OverbiteFF offers to rewrite wrong item types for you, making URL editing easier and more intuitive
- Better integration with your OS theme
- Inline view improvements
- Locale bugs fixed
... plus all the great features of 2.0, including inline view, proxy support and full browser and bookmark integration. SeaMonkey users, support for the 2.1 beta is in progress.
Support note: version 2.x.x will be the last version series to support Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.5 (and SeaMonkey 2.0). Version 3.0 will require Firefox 3.6, Firefox 4 or SeaMonkey 2.1.
- New inline view for text and HTML documents and most images, allowing you to view documents right from the gopher menu.
- New default skin.
- Code rewritten to take advantage of new features in Gecko 1.9 and 2.0.
- Corrects minor bugs with the initial successful update screen and channel.
Changes from 2.0 build 1499 to build 1507:
- Updated Spanish, Japanese and German locales (more coming).
- Improvements to default skin.
- Corrected debugging output error.