Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Version 1.1.0 main news: Java, Flash and other plugins blocking (Firefox only), customizable audio feedback sample, customizable message position, better icons. See http://www.noscript.net/changelog for full details.
"Popup blocker" style notification (Firefox only) and a more discreet sound effect (both optional!);
Autoreload synchronizes every view whose permissions have changed;
Updated and new translations;
Better UI support for numeric addresses and "special" TLDS like co.uk, co.nz and others.
about:config/noscript.permanent can be changed without FF restart; fixed XUL error pages issue
* Feedback about actual presence of script elements in current page;
* Feedback about partial permissions in pages containing subframes;
* Added hotmail/msn/passport domains to default whitelist;
* Various other improvements in stability, performance and usability
- see http://www.noscript.net/changelog for more...
+ Tested with hotmail, gmail and the like;
+ Current page is automatically reloaded when permissions are changed;
+ Support for implicit subdomain inclusion (e.g. if you add mozilla.org, you allow www.mozilla.org, addons.mozilla.org etc.);
+ German translation (thanks to my friend Thomas Weber);
x Work around for Firefox sporadic crashes in some configurations