Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
About this Add-on
A variety of methods are available to download videos. You can use the toolbar button, the context menu on the video page, the context menu of a link to a video, a download button placed inside the video page, or a download button placed below embedded videos in web pages. For more usage info, see the first-run page.
If you have any problems with MP4 Downloader, contact us. Please do not post a comment below - I may need to reply to you to solve the problem, and I cannot do that if you post a comment.
Please send me a message if you find a bug or if you have any problems or suggestions.
- Fixed many issues with downloading from YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo
- Added more possible variables for preferences that use Selective Content Replacement
- Improved compatibility with Flashblock and HTTPS Everywhere add-ons
- Improved support for downloading videos embedded in web pages
- Added support for YouTube's Feather interface and HTML5 players from YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo
- Added SeaMonkey support
- Added possibility of localization
- Downloading Facebook videos usually doesn't work
- Special videos on YouTube (VEVO music videos, full-length movies, etc.) usually won't download
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above. Install development version
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 1.3.3rc: