Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Monitor your provider's upload/download usage meter.
Not maintained anymore, looking for a developer, contact me if you're interested.
About this Add-on
Please let a comment if you like it.
The currently compatible ISPs are:
* Australia: aaNet, iiNet, Internode.
* Belgium: 3Stars ADSL, ADSL20, Base, Belcenter, Clearwire, Destiny, Dommel, dxADSL, EDPnet, E-leven, Euphony, Full ADSL, HappyMany, Mobistar, Mobistar IEW, Numericable (ex Coditel), Scarlet, Telenet, Tvcablenet and Voo.
* Bosnia and Herzegovina: Monet.
* Canada: Vidéotron.
* Czech Republic: Chello, InternetExpres and Karneval.
* France: Bouygues Telecom, iZi, Orange, Orange 3G.
* New Zealand: Vodaphone, Xtra.
* South Africa: Cybersmart, Internet Solutions, Mweb and Saix ISPs.
* Turkey: Turk Telekom (not working anymore because of the captcha).
* Russia: Omsk TeleCommunications.
* United Kingdom: BT.
* United States: Comcast (usage meter not already available on all accounts).
I'm unable do develop new Minimeter modules at the moment, but feel free to send me new modules or modules corrections, I'll gratefully add them to Minimeter.
You can check ISPs modules status at http://extensions.geckozone.org/actions/minimeter-status.php
The latest version is always available at the homepage.
All versions here are release versions, even when marked as "experimental".
Contains locales: cz-CZ, en-US, fr-FR, nl-NL and tr-TR
Minimeter was created by Tom Germeau.
The changelog is at http://extensions.geckozone.org/xpi/divers/Minimeter-changelog.txt
License : GNU GPL 3