Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Maybe someone else could provide a work around to solve this problem.
Sending at Thunderbird shutdown will be fixed in next version.
- Disabling "Send all" button in case of empty Outbox
- Added a Windows aero tabbar toolbar icon for "Send all" button
- Fixed tabbar toolbar CSS for Windows skins
- Supports Thunderbird 3.3a2 - 5.* and Seamonkey 2.1.*
- Internal changes
- Added code to support Seamonkey
- Added skins for Seamonkey modern and Seamonkey classic
- Updated some locales
*Added a new password option
The next version could (re-)improve compatibility with Skins like Silvermel - I'll talk to the developer.
* locales updated (note: new strings are missing in some locales due to a Database error at babelzilla.org - please visit www.babelzilla.org to complete your locales)
* prooven to work in Thunderbird 3.0a1pre
Version 1.1 and future versions are intended for OS X, too. There will be no more separated OS X version. OS X users should use the additional "MagicSLR pinstripe-theme". This theme file isn't related to specific MagicSLR versions. So OS X users can profit from updates more quickly.
- en-US locale prefered, if users locale is not available
- fixed nl-NL locale (XUL error in prefs dialog because of not encoded DTD file)
2) Version number resynced between this international and the german version.
3) Tested with Thunderbird 1.0.x and the latest nightly branch builds - set to 1.4
4) Removed update link in install.rdf