Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Updated version metadata to indicate compatibility with Firefox 3.6 and Seamonkey 2.0
- Bug #22167 fixed: Better quality logo for the About tab (thanks to Stanimir Stamenkov)
- Bug #21096 (#21016, #21106, #21778, #21810, #22172) fixed: Strange Japanese symbols at the end of each string (thanks to Lionello Lunesu and Philip Chee)
- Bug #13267 fixed: Explicit Proxy request headers are incorrectly displayed in Firefox
- Bug #21885 fixed: SeaMonkey 2.0 Error message "Incompatible Extension"
- Bug #15696 fixed: The Headers tab in the pageInfo window only works intermittently (thanks to Philip Chee)
- Bug #19262 fixed: LiveHttpHeaders causes HTML form uploaded files to be locked (write protected) in Firefox 3.0 (thanks to Boris Zbarsky)
- Bug #21205 fixed: Various bug fixes and optimizations for SeaMonkey (thanks to Philip Chee)
- Bug #21795 fixed: HTTP minor version replaced by "x" in response headers
- Bug #22366 fixed: Make livehttpheaders Firefox 3.6 Compatible
- Bug #22294 fixed: No Headers info in the "View page info" dialog
- Bug #21922 (#20809, #19145, #22099) fixed: Various CSS styles and color fixes
- Bug #13095 fixed: The back button will not work with POST method
- Global namespace pollution fixed
* Fixed a problem with PageInfo and SeaMonkey 2.0 alpha
* Updated version metadata to indicate compatibility with Firefox 3.5
Added new translation (Hungarian and Japanese)