Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
MOD: Improved styling in composer with activated identity coloring.
NEW: Make addressing and subject textfield backgrounds semi-translucent.
FIX: Made Identity Chooser compatible with Postbox 3
MOD: Prefixed various IDs with 'identitychooser-'
NEW: "Edit as new" menu will open with shortcut (Ctrl+E)
MOD: Internal renames to prevent validator from complaining about msgComposeService
MOD: Migrated prefs from branch org.janek.IdentityChooser to extensions.org.janek.IdentityChooser
NEW: Localizations for tr
NEW: When forwarding an email you can now switch the forward type (inline/as attachment) by using ctrl-click/command-click.
NEW: Extends "Edit as New" menues.
MOD: Updated localizations for da, fr, nl, pt-BR, pt-PT, sr, sv-SE
Fixed bug with Sendwarning and Autosave
Fixed bug with configuring Sendwarning on Mac OS X.
NEW: Works with Contact Tabs addon
FIX: Sometimes, when forwarding an email, the sender popup menu in the compose window opened
FIX: Fixed a bug that prevented the settings dialog from working
- On Windows: When an external application such as a web browser opens a Compose windows (via a mailto: link) the identities menu will pop up
- On Windows: The identities menu pops up if the user uses "Send To -> Mail recipient"
- Replying to a news posting now works as expected
- Fixed bug in mailto:-link handling
FIX: Fixed another bug where an identity did not show up in the menus.
NEW: The menu entries introduced with version 1.1 can now be activated/deactivated in the settings dialog window.
FIX: Sometimes, after adding a new identity, it was not included in the menus
FIX: Added work around for addon extTemplateLoader
FIX: Settings were not applied on MacOS X and Linux
MOD: Locale it-IT completed
NEW: Locale nl (thanks to markh van BabelZilla.org)
NEW: Locale pt-PT (thanks to Carlos Simão)
NEW: Identities can be ordered to move often used identities to the top of the menu
NEW: Identities can be excluded from the Compose menus
NEW: Coloring of identities can be individually enabled
NEW: Identity Chooser now works in address book as well
NEW: Ctrl+N im Message composer opens a new composer with the currently selected identity
Open Issues: Italian locale is incomplete
- Message Composer: Identity Chooser broke the paragraph format combo box in HTML mode
- The identity menu works again on email adresses in the message header
- Italian locale, thanks to Alex Vohwinkel
- French locale, thanks to Fabrice Bouchet
- Identity menu for Reply to List
- The order of the identities in the enhanced buttons is now the same as the order in the message composer's From: field.
- Disabling the colorize feature in the settings now removes the color in open compose windows