Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Updated Lightbird support
Updated Adwaita folder icons to GNOME 3.22 version
Fixed toolbar icons when used with Lightbird
Deprecated Freedesktop version, the equivalent functionality is now provided by the new options extension;
Totally new icon system based on CSS variables. Icon themes can now be easily changed via options extension;
Updated addon support styles;
Dropped ChatZilla and Inspector support, because they were of a very low quality;
Lots of small tweaks everywhere.
Formatting toolbar in Composer and Mail Compose windows now uses small icons;
Redesigned Sidebar tabs;
Options addon rewrite and changeable icon themes have been postponed to 0.4. That version will also deprecate GNOMErunner/GTK Revived Freedesktop theme in favor of the regular GNOMErunner/GTK Revived, which will include an option for choosing Freedesktop icon naming instead of stock GTK one. Freedesktop theme will be removed in 0.4.1.
Improved sidebar borders;
Fixed compatibility with new Lightning versions;
Fixed SeaFox addon manage categories;
Many small fixes.
- Added SeaFox 0.2 support.
- Splitted Freedesktop flavor to a separate theme;
- Replaced online/offline icon;
- Added an option to use pre-2.22 findbar;
- Fixed some bugs in Address Book;
- Fixed new mail alerts;
- Fixed splitter grippies not being clickable;
- Fixed bug where some sites (YouTube, for example) had too large favicons on bookmark toolbars.
- Updated for SeaMonkey 2.22;
- Added some menu icons;
- Improved tab drop arrows;
- Added nice border around content in browser;
- Replaced Sync icon with a better one;
- Selective text option for Navigator now affects also Forward and Search buttons;
- Selective text option now forces "Text behind icons" mode for toolbars with only icons;
- Fixed visible grippies on menubars;
- Fixed tab overflow arrows;
- Fixed bookmark toolbar dropmarker;
- Fixed Find icon in Composer;
- Fixed sidebar splitter;
- Fixed Local Folders icon in MailNews;
- Removed some non-freedesktop icons from Freedesktop mode;
- Updated MailNews account actions page;
- Removed alternative new tab icon option, since that icon is not stock one. The alternative icon is now default, and the old default one is used in Freedesktop mode now;
- Partial Lightning and Lightbird support;
- Added simple customizer extension;
- Non-stock Freedesktop native icons;
- Grippies may be visible, like in default;
- Grippies may be completely hidden, either everywhere or only
- New tab button icon may be reverted to GNOMErunner/GTK 0.8
- HTTPS address bar highlight, like in default;
- Selective text on some buttons in Navigator, Mail &
Newsgroups and Address Book;
- Tweaked toolbar grippies;
- Fixed data manager favicon;
- Fixed bookmarks button on large icons toolbar;
- Fixed statusbar height in Composer;
- Fixed bookmark manager menubar;
- Partial ChatZilla and DOM Inspector support;
- Cleaned up the theme from some icons, native ones are used in
place of them;
- Tweaked sidebar.
- Cleaned theme up from unused images;
- Reduced margins in Composer, Address book and message
- Made collapsed toolbar line prettier.
- Fixed mail tab margins;
- Fixed "special" bookmark folder icons;
- Reduced statusbar height;
- All tabs dropdown does not thicken tab bar anymore.