Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* new feature: version detection test between the addon and the server.
* new feature: user memorization after timeout-disconnection or account creation.
* new feature: site URL is now editable.
* improvement: multiple auto load in same tab no more use the current tab.
* correction : null array when first connect.
* correction : apply on empty site.
* correction : disconnection and SSOList clearing.
* correction : test of multiple submit for enter-key validation method.
* correction : fix referer error.
* correction : bad display toolbar on SeaMonkey 2.0x
* SeaMonkey version update