Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Enigmail breaks the flowed format for *all* emails you send out, whether or not you encrypt or sign them. For me about 1% of my emails need to use PGP, so I cannot have the other 99% be wrapped weirdly. This bug is known but developers refuse to fix it, which makes this add-on a subtract-off in my book. A pity, because it really works well otherwise.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.4.2).