Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- This version includes a few bug fixes and performance improvements.
- You can now install this addon without any need to restart.
- The tool tip is also improved.
- Implemented Blocking of Unsupported Links.
- Fixed recognizing extensions irrespective of case.
- Added a small Help Button for quick support (and settings in future).
- Mouseover title tweaked
- Updated with new link icon with Data URI.
- Mouse Over Panels is implemented for Google Docs Viewer to provide distraction free yet fully functional reading experience.
- Mouse over title tweak.
- Removed support for Zoho Viewer as Zoho is soon dropping Zoho Viewer service.
- Performance Tweak: Revamped code with improved performance. Most of the code is re-written for better performance.
- Bug Fix: Appearance of links problem when using pdf.js on Firefox.
- Performance Tweak: All the less wanted (unwanted) features like blacklisting of websites are removed making the code more lighter and responsive.
- Feature: The Viewer Icon now appears to the left of the link. This change is done considering user feedback and stability issues.
- Developer Friendly: Code is re-written to make it more easier to understand and debug.
- License: Docs Online Viewer is now licensed under GNU GPL v3.0
- Support for more file formats like zip, etc
- Click on the icon provided beside the link to open link with Docs online viewer
- Click directly on the link for default behavior (usually download)
- Original links masked with custom domain to bypass a bug wherein it forms an infinite loop
- Improved icon design
The tooltip now shows the service which is being used to open the link i.e. either Google Docs viewer or Zoho Viewer.