About this Add-on
More information about customization of this extension can be found at:
With version 0.3 Mnenhy isn't needed any longer.
For versions below 0.3 read this:
You need to install addon Mnenhy. The combination of Mnenhy and mailRoute seems kinda fragile; it definitely works when installing mailRoute *before* Mnenhy, or unstalling Mnenhy, installing mailRoute and re-installing Mnenhy.
- bug removed: mail address extracted correctly from header From
- russian translation added, thanks to le_
- utf-8 coding for fr-FR fixed
- now compatible with Thunderbird 2 and 3, support for 1.5 removed
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0