Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Support Firefox 20 (See bug407956)
- Fix a bug to fail in when I change an exception of Cookie in 10 Last Hosts
- Add shortcut key to exception change button in the Last 10 Hosts dialog.
- Hold selection in the Last 10 Hosts dialog.
- Hide dropmarker of the toolbar button in the Add-on Bar.
- Supported Firefox 3.6 again
- A keywords always begin with "cookiesafe"
- Fixed a bug where the Add-on manager description is not localized
- Deleted a reference to "softwareblaze.com"
- Rename this add-on to "CS Lite Mod"
- Drop Firefox 3.6 and SeaMonkey 2.2 support
- Delete "Blocklist" option
- Append "extensions." to a pref names
- Update "Homepage" of the About dialog
- Fix a bug where the toolbar icon does not update
- Support Firefox 7
- Support SeaMonkey 2.3
- Delete version notation of the about dialog
- Support SeaMonkey 2.2.*
- Move the button from statusbar to toolbar
- Delete a eval of source code
- Support Gecko 2.0
- Fix style of the toolbar button
- Support only Firefox 3.6 ~ 5.* and SeaMonkey 2.0 ~ 2.0.*