Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed: Moving filters with Ctrl-Up/Down doesn't work in Firefox 30 and above.
* Fixed: Find functionality in the preferences doesn't indicate that the search pattern wasn't found (Firefox 29 and above).
* Fixed: User isn't informed about anti-adblock warnings on websites producing them.
* Fixed: Blockable items aren't refreshed on tab change in SeaMonkey.
* Fixed: "Disable on this page only" doesn't work correctly if the address ends with #.
* Default context menu is no longer overridden on the toolbar icon if a left click would result in the same action already.
* Fixed: Adblock Plus toolbar icon appears delayed.
* Fixed: Warning shows up in console concerning use of setUserData (only resolved for Firefox 32 and higher).
* Fixed: Bogus tooltip on the "Slow" column in Filter Preferences.
* Switched to a faster way to access Adblock Plus data on disk.
* Fixed regression in Adblock Plus 2.5.1: Adblock Plus initialization takes longer for each new window opened.
* Fixed: Firefox Sync integration sometimes won’t work.
* Fixed: Filter search in Filter Preferences was broken in newer Firefox versions.
* Fixed: Wrong button type displayed for Adblock Plus immediately after customizing toolbar in Firefox 29 and above.
* Fixed: Homepage link is displayed in Filter Preference even if the subscription doesn’t define a homepage.
* Fixed: Pop-up blocker won't work in some scenarios.
* Fixed: Pipe character in filters interpreted wrong under some circumstances
* Fixed: Share window on first-run page doesn't appear
* Default icon location is the navigation toolbar again (add-on bar is going away).
* Fixed image preview in the list of blockable items.
* Fixed keyboard shortcut on Mac OS X (Control key was used instead of Command).
* Fixed: Changes to Adblock Plus options didn't always persist.
* Fixed: Adblock Plus icon wasn't showing up on browser startup for some users
* Fixed: Redirect blocking wasn't working in current Firefox versions
* Fixed: Issue reporter fails to process some console errors
* Fixed: Adblock Plus fails to start up when updating in current Firefox nightly builds (workaround for bug 924340)
* Implemented filter forward-compatibility proposal (https://adblockplus.org/blog/forward-compatibility-of-filters).
* Implemented an emergency notification mechanism that can be used to communicate important issues.
* Removed typo correction feature (https://adblockplus.org/blog/type-correction-feature-removed)
* Better localization approach
* Worked around a Firefox Mobile bug, selecting filter subscription is possible again
* Fixed issue reporter breakage in current Firefox nightlies
* Fixed a Firefox 22 compatibility issue (no colors/images in filters list and list of blockable items).
* Issue reporter now encourages users to enter an email address when submitting issue reports.
* Fixed various compatibility problems with future Firefox releases.
Detailed changelog: https://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.2.2
* Fixed wrong apostrophe encoding in translations (especially Italian).
* Code license change: GNU General Public License version 3.0 instead of Mozilla Public License version 2.0
* Minor fixes
Detailed changelog: https://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.2
* Filter preferences: improved display in right-to-left locales.
* Fixed: Adblock Plus might break extensions like IE Tab using NPAPI plugins.
* Fixed: Filter subscriptions are no longer being updated automatically.
* Fixed: Firefox Sync support isn't working.
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.1.1
* Added support for Firefox Mobile 14.
* Improved Thunderbird integration.
* Updated for upcoming Firefox releases (especially Firefox 15).
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.1
* Fixed: Blocking from context menu sometimes doesn't work if the context menu has a submenu.
* Fixed: Tabs on Flash and Java sometimes disappear before they can be clicked.
* Filter Preferences: Fixed the default width of the "Enabled" column.
* Blockable items: Fixed "Disable filter on site" feature.
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.0.3
* Made toolbar icon properly customizable in Thunderbird.
* Fixed: Filter editing is broken in Firefox 3.6.
* Firefox Mobile: Fixed user interface to handle "non-intrusive ads" feature properly.
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.0.2
* New Filter Preferences dialog makes managing filters and subscriptions
* Custom filters can be organized into any number of filter groups.
* Backup and Restore functionality allows creating a copy of all filter preferences, not just custom filters.
* Added “Allow non-intrusive advertising” setting (can be changed in Filter Preferences, see http://adblockplus.org/en/acceptable-ads).
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.0.1
* Fixed some minor issues.
* Some users will be asked to complete a survey about Adblock Plus.
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.10
* New extension icons
* Updated for changes in Thunderbird 5
* Various minor fixes
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.9
* Fixed some minor SeaMonkey 2.1 issues
* Some minor improvements to the issue reporter
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.8
* Slightly improved performance
* Fixed a potential memory leak (only occurring under rare conditions)
* Various minor fixes
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.7
* New translations: Esperanto, Upper Sorbian
* Improved display of web addresses in Adblock Plus user interface for right-to-left languages (Hebrew, Arabic).
* Various stability improvements
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.6
* Added support for Do Not Track proposal
* Special icon state for "whitelisted" webpages removed
* Various performance improvements
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.5
* A few minor issue reporter improvements
* Fixed a bug preventing element hiding rules from working in some scenarios
* Fixed toolbar icon’s text which was showing up to the right of the icon rather than below it
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.2
* Better Firefox 4 support, dropped support for Firefox 3.0
* Significantly improved performance and memory use
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3
* Subscription dialog: Made "Add a different subscription" button less prominent
* Subscription dialog: Fixed bad Chinese translation for the "Add a different subscription" button
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.2.2