Welcome to Mobile Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Mobile your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Now works on Firefox for Android (previously supported Firefox Mobile, w/o NativeUI)
- Adds support for WHOIS lookup for the domains in addition to server-geolocation
- On Desktop, no redundant IP resolution on consecutive requests/hovering
- Strips off the prefixes etc. extra codes for older Firefox versions (<16.0)
- No more interface hang while IP fetching
- More accurate status notifications & action feedbacks
- Even more performance oriented & multi-threaded operations
- Still under 4kB, still ultra-low resource footprint.
- SnipR button repositioned to a more accessible & non-clumsy location
- Live IP view on hover; no clicking is required if only the IP value is sought
- On demand resource utilization on user interaction to lower resource footprint
- Updated compatibility with Firefox and Fennec 8.0a1 [The current nightly trunk]
Lighter XPI Package.
All images removed.
New SnipR button.
One click access.
Style cleaned up.
- SnipR & SnipR Mobile branches has been merged & can be used from the same package.
- No more remote JS calls from chrome:// privilege, (logical) security issue fixed.
- No more AJAX - information fetching utilizes JSONP technology for performance.
- Backward compatibility has been called off, doesn't work on Firefox 3.6 anymore.
- Fetches optional contents from the web, so lighter download package.
- Further minimizes resource footprint & has gone faster.
- GitHub homepage & bug-tracker; developing wiki pages.