Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
"Popup blocker" style notification (Firefox only) and a more discreet sound effect (both optional!);
Autoreload synchronizes every view whose permissions have changed;
Updated and new translations;
Better UI support for numeric addresses and "special" TLDS like co.uk, co.nz and others.
about:config/noscript.permanent can be changed without FF restart; fixed XUL error pages issue
* Feedback about actual presence of script elements in current page;
* Feedback about partial permissions in pages containing subframes;
* Added hotmail/msn/passport domains to default whitelist;
* Various other improvements in stability, performance and usability
- see http://www.noscript.net/changelog for more...
+ Tested with hotmail, gmail and the like;
+ Current page is automatically reloaded when permissions are changed;
+ Support for implicit subdomain inclusion (e.g. if you add mozilla.org, you allow www.mozilla.org, addons.mozilla.org etc.);
+ German translation (thanks to my friend Thomas Weber);
x Work around for Firefox sporadic crashes in some configurations