|User since||October 26, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
captcha problem Rated 3 out of 5 stars
@WhoeverIam 3000: you could give gs.netsend.nl a try, it's not as popular as proxy.googlesharing.net and I haven't seen a captcha yet.This user has 2 previous reviews of this add-on.
fix uploaded for "400 Bad Request" errors Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I fixed the "400 Bad Request" reply I'm getting now and then because of an extremely large cookie that is being sent. An updated add-on with this patch included is hosted at http://gs.netsend.nl. The particular patch itself can be seen at https://github.com/timkuijsten/GoogleSharingThis user has other reviews of this add-on.
Not there yet Rated 2 out of 5 stars
I really like the idea of conversations where you can easily see what you replied to a certain message in your inbox. Unfortunately I don't like the UI of this particular plugin.
* You can't directly see who a message is sent to
* You can't directly see the forward button of a message
* Can't add a sender to your personal address book by clicking a star next to the name
* The inline reply window feels too small
* The key combo's don't seem to work perfectly anymore
* Although it says it comes bundled with a dutch translation there was no way to change it's locale from english to dutch (even though my tb is dutch)
* after uninstallation the message columns were changed from the default so it didn't perfectly restore my tb
Although I do think this addon has a lot of potential, it feels a little bit like a beta (not a 2.x). I hope these items will be fixed sometime so I can use this addon again. Especially the UI makes it feel a bit like a (cluttered) website inside thunderbird.
Alternative proxy Rated 5 out of 5 stars
To overcome the captcha problem an alternative proxy has been setup at http://gs.netsend.nl. This site also hosts a modified plugin that has the Firefox maxVersion number bumped to 15.x and has this extra proxy added.