Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|Name||The Zen Archer|
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Works well: adds a red "delete" button on individual messages and a "delete all" button at the top of your FB Messages pages. All it needs is an English translation, but that's minor.
As far as I can tell BarTab does work with FF4 once the "max version" details in the XPI are modified. I have it installed and it appears to work as expected. So here's what you do, beginner-style:
(1) download the XPI from here or SnapFiles
(2) open about:config and navigate to "browser.sessionstore.max_concurrent_tabs", right-click and select RESET
(3) use a zipfile manager (these instructions are for 7-Zip) to open the XPI, right-click "INSTALL.RDF" and select EDIT
(4) locate the "maxVersion" tags and change the numerical value to " 4.0.* " w/o quotes
(5) save the updated archive (yes to update prompts) and install to FF
(6) return to about:config, filter "browser.sessionstore.max_concurrent_tabs" and change to value 0
(7) configure BarTab to not load tabs opened in background
QP's simplicity is its greatest asset. With help from the FIREFOX 4 UI FIXER extension the QP icon can be moved to the toolbar and does not require the add-on bar to be visible. Until QP natively supports this it's a great workaround.This user has a previous review of this add-on.
It would be great to be able to set BarTab options on a per-site basis -- so it could be in place and enabled but nonfunctional on given sites -- eg, "do not affect the operation of child tabs from parent site www.x.com".This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.5.1).
Can't live without it -- but a caution: turning "private browsing" on seems to override CookieCuller's protection -- can lead to loss of desired cookies. Perhaps there's a way to harden CC's protection function?This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.3.1).
For basic proxy on/off needs this cannot be beat. Thanks!
Works perfectly in FF 3.5 -- only thing I'd request is the enabling of the "OK" action button as the default "hot" button -- so hitting ENTER/RETURN would clear cookies, rather than exit the interface.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.3.1).
I have to agree that the removal of the "close source tab" option is a deal breaker. I'm back to v 1.04 unless and until it's restored. Outside of that, still great.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.1.0).
Insanely great.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.9821).
Bright, pretty, and fun. Very easy on the eyes for prolonged periods. Great work.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.2.4).