|User since||June 20, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Best Weather App Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Personally, I uninstalled 43 & went back to 42 just so I could keep using this add-on. Nothing beats it for the weather.This user has other reviews of this add-on.
Silverhawk's Update Rated 5 out of 5 stars
As always, thanks to Silverhawk for updating this for us. It works perfectly with Firefox 9.0.1.This user has other reviews of this add-on.
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Not bad, but I still prefer 1-ClickWeather. I miss the immediate alerts.
This doesn't bog down Firefox which is a bonus & works in Firefox 3.
How to get it to work on 3.0.1 Rated 5 out of 5 stars
To clarify what Buggin Menot said:
- First uninstall the extension
- Download the extension from the See All Versions page or use the link (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/27027/1-clickweather-1.1.6-fx.xpi)
- Rename the file to .zip or otherwise unpack
- Edit the install.rdf file line value to be 3.0.*
You can do this in WordPad. Do a save as & WordPad will save it as install.txt. Just rename it install.rdf.
- Repack folder and rename .zip to .xpi
Use you zip program to repack the chrome folder & install.rdf file. Then rename the zip file to 1-clickweather-1.6-fx.xpi.
- Install by drag and drop to add-ons window
With Firefox open click on Tools, Add-ons, Get Add-ons. There's where you want to drag & drop you undated file.
Works great for me & I'm using 32 bit Vista Ultimate.
I hope this helps & thanks Buggin Menot.