|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||2 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 4 out of 5 stars|
In a little more detail...
I can also be found on http://twitter.com/SirWumpus. I also write a blog about life, tech., and lot of haiku poetry at http://nanozen.info/
Add-ons I've created
The Swedish Chef travesty filter and URL blocker. View web pages or mail as spoken by the Swedish Chef like this...
"Zee Svedeesh Cheff trefesty feelter und URL blucker. Feeoo veb peges oor meeel es spukee by zee Svedeesh Cheff leeke-a thees."
Does not obey/ Rated 1 out of 5 stars
I have to constantly repeat blocks for google analytics and doubleclick, even when I explicitly choose to block _every_where_. I should not need to revisit a block once in place. In the end went back to blocking using /etc/hosts and Adblock Plus.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (4.48).
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Really neat. Helped prune some dead accoutns. Only handful of issues...
* Version 0.12 does NOT honour the Master Password setting.
* Use the whole screen for display.
* Allow more densely pack display so that elements are not pushed off the screen out of sight.
* Remove the dialogue (extra click) to show a password. The whole point of this is to look and see what passwords are in use, so why bother prompting. As long as you honour Master Password, make the rest easy.
* Provide something like Password Exporter to .csv ; but ability to sort by password or sort by domain (right-to-left).
* Ability to delete blue URL nodes to delete account from list.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
A+ #1. Been looking for something like this that I could use in place of SecureFX, which is excellent but commercial and Windows specific.Excellent work!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0.5).