slogra

About me

Developer Information
Name slogra
Email address
User since June 23, 2010
Number of add-ons developed 0 add-ons
Average rating of developer's add-ons Not yet rated

My Reviews

selectivecookiedelete

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

This is the best solution to the whole cookie (tracking) problem.

99.9% of the cookies is junk, so making a whitelist of those remaining 0.1% is easy, because the list will be extremely short.

CookieCuller is also a nice addon with similar functionality. However I prefer "selectivecookiedelete" because i find it easier to use.

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.5). 

CookieCuller

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

I was looking for an addon that allows all cookies temporarily only, while cookies on a whitelist are kept all the time. To me this is the best way of managing your cookies. All sites will work, it's not much hassle to maintain and all unwanted cookies will automaticly be removed.

Luckily i found this addon, which does just that.

Now my requests :)
- icon with menu in statusbar
- delete cookies at shutdown
- allow cookies by domain

Cookie Monster

A great idea (imho): Rated 4 out of 5 stars

Is there a way to allow all sites temporarily? I see this is possible for 3rth party cookies, but not for site level cookies.
This way it will not break any site because all cookies are allowed, but long-term tracking is not possible because the cookies are only temporary. And it's easy to maintain because you only have to take action (allow) for the sites you really want cookies from.

B.t.w. You can use the "menu editor" addon to edit the context menu. It works for any type of context so also Cookie Monster's context.

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0.0).