|User since||November 28, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Works Great....BUT... Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I can't select "Keep popup open until manually closed" in the prefs. It's greyed out.
I love that when you click on the popup, it opens all updated pages in new tabs. However, not everyone would like that. So, IMOO that should be an option, not forced. Especially if there are a lot of updated pages.
* The help link goes to Sourceforge, which gives an error message
* In the prefs, have a way to globally set the scan frequency for all pages. It would save a TON of time!
*  Didn't notice before that the page title stays bold once there's a change on it. I still think that it would help by putting an asterick to the left so it catches your eye, but that's just my opinion. Upped the review to five stars since the feature I wanted is actually there.
* There doesn't appear to be any way to manually scan all pages at once, which apparently used to be a feature.
* The screen shots on the add-on's home page don't match what is in the current version
Good for FF12, notsomuch for FF13. Rated 4 out of 5 stars
No longer works in FF13. It was perfect for what I used it for until then.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.8.11.1-signed.1-signed).
Great, with one tiny flaw Rated 4 out of 5 stars
I use the player in status bar mode, so I don't see a lot of the album art, etc. (and I don't need/want to). I use it this way so I can basically see the title and use the keyboard shortcuts.
The only problem is that I need to free up space on my status bar, and FT says to "grab the triangle" in order to move it to a toolbar. There isn't a triangle to grab, folks! If it wasn't for this tiny flaw, I'd give it a full 5 stars.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
It's pretty good, but I've found that it will randomly (not very often) not report anything. Besides that, it's one of the best plug-ins around. Together, the MrTweet plug-in and Topify (utilizes MrTweet) are an awesome info-duo!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0.1).