Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||March 4, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
This feels cleaner than Tree Style Tab. It doesn't have hierarchical tabs by default, but once you get used to the grouping that's actually very functional.
Seems to integrate well with BarTab and it looks nice.
Possible areas for improvement:
* Middle clicking (or ctrl+clicking) on a link in a page in a group should create the new tab in the same group: for example if I have a 'Reddit' group and load the front page in the group, and then middle click on a bunch of links, I feel like those links should be in the same group.
* A group with one tab only shows up as having '0' tabs when collapsed, but once there is more than one tab is shows up with the correct count
* The one thing I really miss, apart from auto-grouping, is the the ability to middle click on empty space in the tab bar to 'Undo close tab' - I do this regularly and just end up with a new tab. Thanks to the developers :)
This is really great - fast, simple and effective. I recommend it to anyone who uses lots of tabs.
I use it in conjuntion with Tree Style Tab and it leads to a _great_ browsing experience.
A shortcut key to activate it would be lovely!
I couldn't live without it anymore. I use it as a sidebar and I keep so much stuff open, still able to find it all. Also useful for when you have 'tab cleanups' and can put everything into nice heirachical trees
1. I'd like it to look better (more native) opn OS X, especially when along the top.
2. I'd like to be able to create 'Base Nodes' with a name and a title (i.e that aren't really tabs' so I can have all my tabs organised under these (eg 'Programming', 'Email', 'Research', 'Social' etc)