To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Does what it says and more..
Bug: The status bar icon blocks images but cannot unblock them if the toolbar icon is not placed on one of the existing toolbars.
I'm using FF 3.5.8
I have one problem though, when I duplicate a tab (ctrl+drag) then it is not loaded although I selected in the options to use Firefox default.
I'm using FF 3.5.8
This is a very nice idea. It should be in Firefox by default.
There are several nice extensions for the find bar in FF, but they cannot be used together because of the way that the Find bar works (as I was told by an extension developer). You have to choose only one, otherwise they will conflict.
This is also the case with this extension, it does not work with Smart Find which I have on my FF (another useful Find bar extension).
I hope Mozilla fixes this issue someday.
This is a must have extension if the option of being notified when changes happen to certain pages is added.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.2.3).
Simple .. Functional .. Saves Time .. Amazing.
This is a must have extension for people who open many taps in a browsing session.
It has more than it says. It is not mentioned anywhere that it is capable of jumping to any tab by pressing Alt+X then the tab number although this feature exists!
I would use this instead of the usual way for tabs beyond 8 (such as Alt+9 for tab #17) which is really confusing.
One suggestion: integrating your NumExt commands with Ubiquity is much better than having your own commands box so that the users don't have to remember a shortcut for each or keep it for something that cannot be integrated with Ubiquity.
I liked the idea of TooManyTabs (v 0.4) and I hope you can consider the following features:
1. I tend to open many tabs to read later, so is it possible to add an option in the right click context menu that says "Open in TooManyTabs" instead of opening the tab as usual then transferring it.
2. The trick of using the bookmarks is nice but it has a drawback: I have Foxmarks installed and it takes long time syncing the bookmarks if new ones are found and does not allow me to browse properly until it finishes syncing. Is there a way to have Foxmarks ignore your bookmark folders?
3. Could you please display the number of tabs in each row next to its title (as in the options).
4. Is it possible to remove the limit on the number of tabs per row and show multiple rows for it in case the number of tabs exceeded the screen width? I don't want to search all rows to find my tab specially if it was added several days ago.
5. A search box for tabs is also appreciated.
The main purpose of this extension is to hide the caption/title/chrome bar, so why should I press a button or click an icon to do that?
The feature of this extension should be the default, otherwise pressing F11 to activate the built in full screen mode is more appealing, especially if you add to it an extension like "Autohide" that makes it customizable.
Another missing feature is the Restore button.
Also, when I installed the extension I tried ctrl+F2 but nothing happened.
Good extension. I hope you can provide the option of hiding the status button and adding a context menu entry instead.
Also, could you please add the Arabic language. It is already available from google:
Nice extension, but the title makes one think it is only restricted to Indic although you are supporting more languages (and the list will grow as google adds more languages)
Could you please add the Arabic language. It is already available from google:
Good extension although sometimes refuses to maximize and stays on the taskbar (mine is on the left and I chose that in its options also)!!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.5.2).
I expected the "Fit to Window" to work like "Fit to Width" in Opera, but it doesn't (I even tried changing the options).
Please compare the results of Opera with yours on the following example site to perfect it:
This is a nice idea, it will allow adding notes to bookmarks easily.
But who can find an important note if I don't remember the website?
I think you need to add a search function for the Description field to make notes accessible.
UPDATE (5 July, 09) : Temporary solution for searching the notes: Xmarks can search in the description field in their online version of the synced bookmarks.
This extension is nice and I've been using it since FF2.
I'm still having the same problem with the bottom panel in FF3 reported by Jaime Davila here in the reviews.
Also, it is not compatible with the "Boox" addon.
The idea of this extension is very nice and useful.
Let me start with my suggestions for additional features:
1. Provide a tooltip on the tab bar
2. Provide a tooltip on star in the location bar
3. Provide a tooltip on the bookmarks in the sidebar (the "Boox" extension already does that, but you have an advantage over it if you make you extension compatible with the "2 Pane Bookmarks" extension)
Regarding the problems of this bookmarks:
1. It is not compatible with "Boox"
2. When "Boox" is even disabled, it gave me the error message "TypeError: uri is not a function" when pointing at bookmarks then it displays the tooltip after I remove the error message.
3. It only displays the Title and the URL of the bookmark (no tags, keywords, etc.) although I selected to display all fields.
The way of searching in bookmarks becomes easier with it.
2 Problems: Repeated tags in columns beyond the second & it conflicts with the drop down menu on the Back/Forward button of visited pages.
This is a must have extension although it is conflicting with my favorite extensions: "Find All", "Find In Tabs", and "Find In Numbers" (actually, none of them is compatible with any of the others).
I kept this one and disabled the others.
I hope you can make it compatible with at least "Find All" or add its function to yours.
“Find In Numbers” is very nice extension and should exist in FF3 by defult. Unfortunately, it is conflicting and removing the features of another nice extension which is “Find In Tabs”.
I hope you can fix this issue.
I've been waiting for something like this long time ago..
I hope you can add as much of Firefox functions into it as you can, especially those related to tab switching, searching bookmarks and tagging.
Right now it is conflicting with the "Google Reader Notifier" addon, and I hope you can get a fix for that (if they are both installed, Devo does not get any input from the keyboard).
This addon is a real time saver.
To make it better, I think you should add the function of checking all bookmarks automatically for updates in the title and address then applying those updates if desired.
Such function is available in other addons (e.g. HyperBK and Bookmarks LinkChecker) so why not add it here since this comes to the mind once someone reads the name of your addon.
The idea is nice.
In its current condition, this addon conflicts with "Tab Counter", displayed numbers are not clear, and finally it makes the drop down menu for visited pages inaccessible.