|User since||March 16, 2010|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Missing 'Go to Parent folder' feature Rated 4 out of 5 stars
I am using this add-on already more than a year.
I would like to treat ScapBook as Bookmarks.
For bookmarks there is an add on called "Go Parent Folder" (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/go-parent-folder/). It is very handy with all-in-One addon.
The same functionality (filder and go to parent folder) would be very handful in Scapbook too.
Here are some image to illustrate, what I mean.
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Thanks for a good product.
But I am missing following features:
1. Warning if user tries to save page that has not been 100% loaded (e.g. internet was disconnected during load). By saving page, plugin does not give any message about missing images.
2. Possibility to save page as archive without opening it, but having just a link. I mean page content menu "Save Link as Archive". E.g. ScrapBook plugin can do it, but unfortunately it stores file to internal database and not to separate maff file.
Feature request Rated 4 out of 5 stars
May I suggest following features:
1. Ability to change of number of connections. 6 images at the same time are to much for my internet connection.
2. Ability to redownload missing images.
3. Integrate with DownThemAll addon. FacePaste could generate a list of image links and send them to DawnThemAll plugin for downloading.