|User since||Jan. 18, 2013|
|Number of add-ons developed||1 add-on|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 4 out of 5 stars|
Add-ons I've created
Promising, but needs a lot of work Rated 3 out of 5 stars
I think it is actually pretty good for being a new reader and being built on the toy APIs of chrome/nufirefox. It is probably the only feed reader compatible with FF57+, and has some smart ideas, like the rule system.
My 2 cents on what to improve next:
* Improve feed compatibility (4 of my feeds that work on newsfox give an error on this one).
* Make pane resize area bigger than 1px, since right now is a PITA to resize any of the areas.
* Feed refresh cannot be disabled and be set to manual. Some users only need to refresh when they are going to read the news, and don't appreciate having stuff running on the background all the time.
* It would be nice to have a traditional 3-pane mode like the one on rssowl or newsfox, specially with the function to autoscroll every time the last item is selected, so the user does not need to move the mouse all the time to select the next item.
* Allow to rebind the hotkeys, or at least allowing to use the keyboard cursors to select the next article.
Hope you find these suggestions useful.
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Great, but it doesn't work on vevo videos (you know, this official music videos on youtube).This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.1).