|User since||November 14, 2016|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Explication Rated 5 out of 5 stars
First, I would like to thank you for the answer and understand the software limitation but I have installed the Status-4-Evar, who is helping, but the inclusion of the status bar make their most complete work. My previous suggestion has not been clarified, but I know we can customize the bars of Firefox and we can make it look like IE6, for example. My suggestion is to make them "default preset" and with the "reset to default" option. If you are within your limits, I will be waiting for this version.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.5.9). This user has a previous review of this add-on.
Last suggestion Rated 5 out of 5 stars
First of all, I would like to thank you for the response and I understand the copyright limitation. I'm going to send a suggestion that is within limits: the "default toolbar buttons" option in the "Classic style for" section is missing. I like to highlight the OSX effect on these buttons and do not have this option.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.5.3). This user has a previous review of this add-on.
This addon makes a nice combo with the Classic Toolbar Buttons, but... Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Some details are missing to to make it great!
1. An option to restore the old status bar.
2. Default layout of old and current browsers (Internet Exploerer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Edge).
That's all for now.
Some suggestions Rated 5 out of 5 stars
The addon is good, but the following functions are missing:
1. The scrollbar settings are missing. I know there is the NewScrollbars extension and I know that and the option to let it become useless.
2. Add icons to each (or most popular) Linux graphical environment (GNOME, KDE, LXDE and XFCE).
3. Add icons of the old and current versions of the Opera browser.
That's all for now.