To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||December 16, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
This had been my favorite add on. But many people have complained that the options dialog box won't close, and they update, but the bug remains. It will make you nuts. Find another solution until they fix it.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (18.104.22.168-signed).
Let other developers take over. Something. It's not fair to be this far behind. We depended on your fine plugin for years, and now, with FF4.0, all we get is zip.. radio silence. It's not fair. Many would pay you for the upgrade. At least tell us if you even plan to upgrade. I not, we can just remove the plug in and find a substitute long term. Thanks.This user has a previous review of this add-on.
Like many others, was annoyed and confused when I first ran this. But since I cannot stand single row tabsets, I stuck with it. After a few days, I started to grasp the logic of grouping, and now I LOVE it. Do NOT dismiss this add-on without working with it.
A few quibbles
1) It should also manage the bookmark bar. The multi row bookmarks add on seems simple enough, that it can't be too hard. It's so related, that it's silly to have a 2nd tool for managing the bookmark bar (which is almost as vital as tabs).
2) The author's color and styling choices are not appealing at all. I am a designed and just don't want to look at someone else's ideas of what good colors are. Please give me either CSS style sheet control, or some configurator in the preferences.
3) You need more about 3 more pixels of left/right padding on the active tab (black) label. Too tight now, and looks cheesy, and his harder to read.
4) PLEASE add to option men, a "Close all but Active tab." Close only left or right tabs is very annoying. We often want to just dump all but the current.
5) PLEASE, PLEASE make "protect tab" persistent from session to session. My favorite add-on (until now) had been permatabs, which would always reload my protected tabs when I reopened the browser. I have not even tested that with tabkit yet, but expecting bad things. Even if it works, it's again silly to have two products doing what one should do.
All in all, a GREAT product. Thanks
Great add on, but it's clashing with Permatabs, which the author may have abandoned--or a least will not upgrade to FF3. For many of us, it's the most useful add on ever, and it's sorely missed.
Could you please in add a permatab-like feature to your tree tabs? Then, tabs could persist, session to session, and most permatab users would flock to this. Please, please consider this?
It fails often, and it confuses Firebug. I am sad to see the author not responding. I expect this means we won't be seeing an upgrade. Time to find someone to pick up the ball. This is a vital add on I need badly.
Well, i uninstalled and reinstalled, and the highlighting on inspect returned. Something caused it to fail, but it could be some conflict with webdev or some other add on.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.2.0b4).
I'm 1.2.0b4 with Firefox3 in Ubuntu Linux (Hardy Heron)
The highlighting of page elements with "Inspect" option is failing completely. It's fine in Windows. Others have told me they had the same issue.
This is my favorite add-on. Hope it's fixed soon. I have to go back to FF2 for debugging, until it is.