|User since||June 11, 2009|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Excellent tool. Saves a lot of time, and has great features. It's amazing that it's not part of firefox, they should pay you for this! : )
** Please add limit of concurrent downloads, I'm sure that will help many people.
- Chris, Melbourne, Australia
Excellent Text Clips Tool Rated 5 out of 5 stars
It does what it says very well.
Has saved me a lot of time, thank you.
Very fast and easy to use.
If you use Gmail, then this is a great replacement for Canned Responses! :)
Issues that cause me grief:
- does not utilize Firefox Sync - so my laptop has no clippings :(
- Text Only - does not keep html in clipped items - I can live with this OK :-)
Very Good - Thank you! 8D Rated 5 out of 5 stars
* [SOLVED] Does not match domain name to KeePass entry (yes it can)
* [SOLVED] Does not do a partial-match on url to find in KeePass (yes it can)
Solution: ^^^ Need to go into KeePass settings and enable these options for partial matches ^^^
[ More Good points]
* Can generate complicated passwords for you on signup : )
* Works with keepass :D
* Alerts you that keepass not open, and can open it for you : )
* Provides tips and helpful information : )
* Installing add-on has a Guide + Test page to make sure it works for you. : )
* Can move all buttons on toolbars so that it does not take an entire row : )
[ Issues :( ]
* Multiple matches on one form, not easy to select a username to login. [Need Hot-Keys]
... also, the arrow that I need to click on to select login is absolutely tiny! : (
? before I could start typing the login and a list would appear. (I wonder if there are hot keys I don't know about) [See Reply]
* IF keepass does not match login form, there is no fall back for default/other password keeper (not sure why) [See Reply]
* Adding entry into keepass with very very very very very loooooooooong URLs.
.... Solution - Idea: detect long URLs, when saving allow editing the URL that will be saved.
Reply to developer:
I've realised that this long URL issue is not a big issue, as it is best for me to always go back to keepass and do 2 things; edit the entry and move it to the appropriate folder.
Example of long URL: https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=oz&passive=1209600&continue=https://plus.google.com/up/start/?continue%3Dhttps://plus.google.com/%26type%3Dst%26gpcaz%3D966904dc&followup=https://plus.google.com/up/start/?continue%3Dhttps://plus.google.com/%26type%3Dst%26gpcaz%3D966904dc
Works great for me Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Installed, no restart : )
Icon in Address Bar, +1 for this addon worked like a charm.
Win 7 64bit, FireFox 7.01