To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||July 3, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Sync was encountering an error. Clicky-clicky with this tool and *poof* everything worked fine. Not even a restart. Awesome!
Tool could be a million times better if it implemented 3 options:
1) Entry in Tool menu
3) Scheduled maintenance.
As Mozilla removes more and more functionality from Firefox, add-ons like this one are required to stay current and still have a working browser.
1) I think the UI is confusing. Left-Clicking the anchor to get a menu is straight-forward, but i do not find it to be intuitive. I expected something like a right-click to work. The autocopy option mentioned by spirit is interesting.
2) The blue around the anchor is distracting.
3) Enabling/Disabling Show anchors changes location of page scroll.
- Page with two frames
- Show Anchors
- Reload page
- Only one of the frames retains the anchors.
- Example page, http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e22490/ldr_control_file.htm
Nice! It adds "Define" in the context menu when a word is highlighted. Expanded that menu shows the word definitions.
The definitions listing is simple, almost clunky. I feel that it could be nicer, but no idea how. Regardless, it does what i want.
I would like an enhancement, that is, not requiring the word to be highlighted. Just always define the word the cursor is on when the context menu is generated.
Works well. No need to highlight the word first. Just shift and double-click.
Installed Add-On, restarted FF, plugin worked exactly once. Restarted FF again, then it worked every time.
Definition is very big and somewhat spammy with the icon on top and website prominently placed on bottom. Colors mildly hinder (eye stealing) easy reading of the definition.
Would be much nicer if definition was in the right click menu.
As the last two reviews, context menu corrections was growing, never resetting until a restart of FF. I removed the Addon.
Instead, i am using the clunky Dictionary Lookup Extension, which just works and is less obtrusive. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/dictionary-lookup-extension
Menu item is nice. But it needs accelerators. Also, the menu items do not work when accessed from the keyboard. It only works when clicked with the mouse.
Please add a shortcut key to toggle the current page.
I use it to block myself from websites. I would like an option to temporarily override the block.
For example, if i am reading a news article and it mentions "over 18", procon will block the page. However, being it is a news site, i want to override that block right now. Like continue, add 'continue anyway' or something. A very quick one click option to reload the page.
agree with earlier comments, and have some of my own.
1) Great plugin. Much better than the air app.
2) Inconvenient to have to login to website
3) Alerting me to my own yams is annoying.
4) Separate tabs for "all" and "follow" would be nice.
5) Could use a (configurable) hotkey.
6) Allow for message expansion in client.
7) Show threading in client.
8) change colors. white on black is strong.
This is an excellent add-on. It has already saved me once or twice.
This should be a standard add-on for Firefox, next to No-Script and Ad-Block.
The program itself isn't perfect, but progress seems to be made slowly but surely.Just a few quirks that you gets used to.
The interface is very nice, and it is why i use the addon for RSS.
I created an account just to download this. Awesomebar was so annoying, i was tempted to uninstall FF3 to get rid of it.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.3).