To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||March 20, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
I search a long time for a add-on of this kind, please continue developing!!
- bug1: for me the floating panel only shows the search field if I use the extended search
- bug2: at the end of search results the last page repeats if I keep scrolling down
- and: scrolling down I never now how many pages will follow
- may be add the possibility to choose if the next Page really will load?
- for all people desiring read pages offline
- to remember the status of a webpage - if the page desappears in the web, she remain in ScrapBook.
- many more
very nice - but, the unloaded tabs...why do not show the name (or the URL) of the unloaded Tabs?
(Unload tabs: at the settings from TAB SCOPE I can say to load unloaded tabs to show them at popup.
Starting FIREFOX with many tabs, only the open tab will be load. The other tabs are load only if I go to them. While the tabs do not was load, the popup from TAB SCOPE remain absolutely empty (unless load tabs to show popup is set).
It will be usefull to show the URL or full Name of tab in the Popup always, if the tab was not opened and loaded too.)
very nice, but - why do not show the Tabname of unloaded tabs?