|User since||February 5, 2009|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Absolutely love it! Google is still better for 90% of queries but for the other 10% having WA on the side is great.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.3).