Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
I edited the options and chose to see the unit for temperature as °C. It indeed shows today's temperatures in °C, but the following day's temperatures in °F. The unit setting does not work. It is like this extension is made for 'muricans only.
EDIT: Restarting Firefox solved the problem.
DH stopped working with Firefox. When I try to download a video, it open the save file dialog normally. I choose where to download and click OK. But, instead of downloading the file, it shows a (1) text next to the tool-bar icon. The number inside the parenthesis shows the number of downloads you tried. Please fix this soon.
(Note: I will edit my rating and review as soon as it is fixed.)
- The ability to disable per site with version 3.1 cured a big pain. But you still can't exclude a site from the tool bar menu button; you have to open the extensions page, find this extension, open the options, find the corresponding section and type the name of the address of the site for each website! It is so cumbersome!
- Still the keyboard loses focus if you forget your mouse on a small image.
- If the thumbnail is the original image itself, and it is not loaded fully, TZP shows only the loaded part of the image (TZP assumes that the browser cache is always trustworty and uses the erroneous image data from there.).
- Has a very high miss rate; especially for large images.
Goto this URL: http://electronics.stackexchange.com/q/141739/5542
There are three images:
1.228px × 694px (scaled to 630px × 356px)
362px × 234px
1.293px × 415px (scaled to 630px × 202px)
TZP opens images (2) and (3), but ignores the image (1).
No options to select in the GUI. Needs to be improved in all ways.
Captures video from almost every website like a boss.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (4.9.24).
I enabled double clicking in the settings. Worked fine for a few days. And then suddenly stopped working. I'm removing this now.
Even though I can select an alternative language in the settings the only result I always get is translation from English to... English. That does not make much sense.
When I double click on an English word, it displays the exact same word as translation! What's the point of this??
- Has a very high failure rate.
- If the original image is too large to fit on the screen, TZP doesn't show it.
- If the thumbnail is actually the original image itself, and it is not loaded fully, TZP shows only the loaded part of the image.
- VERY IMPORTANT!: Need option for per site enable/disable.
- VERY FRUSTRATING: If you leave the mouse pointer on an image before typing text in a text area, you can't type the text, because the text area loses the focus.
- VERY FRUSTRATING: Select a text and CTRL+C won't work if you forget the mouse pointer on an image.
This extension doesn't save what you actually see. I suggest you the extension named "Abduction!" instead.
EDIT: An example page in which this extension fails:
I will edit my review if this is fixed.
I'm occasionally saving pages as image. Until now, I was using Pearl Crescent extension for this. Today, I saw that, it couldn't properly save pages with dynamic content. After a little Google search, I found this extension. And this one works perfectly.
1) Yes, it translates the word you want. But it doesn't help you if the translation also contains word(s) which you don't know; and usually does.
2) Another negative behavior of this extension is, for example, you are looking up a word like "admiring". It translates the word as "action of showing admiration". The translation uses the same word with different conjugation! If someone is looking for a word, then that usually means he doesn't know its root meaning. Would showing him a different word which is conjugated from the same word help? Isn't that stupid?
This garbage never works, because it is always incompatible with the latest version of Firefox.This user has a previous review of this add-on.
This garbage never works, because it is always incompatible with the latest version of Firefox.
I've been working for an important project for the whole week. There were a tons of opened tabs of critical pages which I hadn't bookmarked yet. Update Scanner's pop up window showed up. It was set to stay there forever until I manually close it. But the close button was missing on it this time. I couldn't close it. I closed Firefox instead. Firefox window disappeared but US's tiny window stayed there. I had no choice but terminate Firefox from the Task Manager. When I started Firefox once again, all of my tabs were gone! My session was not saved. How do I find back all those web pages from all those tens of thousands of pages in the history? I hate US so much!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.1.13). This user has a previous review of this add-on.
The tabs are too thick vertically. I am using Compact Classic, and my eyes have got used to thin version of everything. I installed this extension and I was very disturbed by the thickness of the tabs. I just looked too ugly with this add-on. I became so sick that I removed this without first checking its options. I still don't know if there was a cure in the settings.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (23.5).
Google's official extension for Chrome opens a pop-up panel the same way. But if you select/click a word on that pop-up window, the panel updates to show the meaning of this second word. This feature is critical for English learners.
+ Disables meta refresh
- Prevents every kind of page redirection
This makes it impossible to login some websites which redirect user data into some login script page.
There should have been a toolbar button, from which user could be able to temporarily disable this extension when needed.
When you click the pull-down box to select for search domain, the floating panel grays out. I tried searching in Fenopy, but it trys to searchs in the old Fenopy (currently non existing) site.
Work all right. Thanks.
Works very nicely. After all years, still the best flash blocker out there.
Can you please put a feature to export whitelist, so that the user can import it in another computer.