|User since||Feb. 2, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Getting Stealther to Work on Firefox 3.6.* Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I've been using this add-on for years with great results. However, I just bought a new computer and discovered that Stealther didn't work with FF 3.6.*. Fortunately, after a little tinkering, I figured out how to get Stealther to work.
DISCLAIMER: This has been tested on Windows 7 with the English (US) version of Firefox. It has not been tested on any other operating system or language. Please attempt this at your own risk. I am not responsible for loss of data, computer malfunctions, or any other foreseeable or unforeseeable occurrences.
NOTE: If you don't currently have any version of Firefox installed on your computer, after completing step 1, skip to step 4.
1) Go to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html and download Firefox 3.5.16 in your selected language.
2) Click on Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features (Add/Remove Programs for Win XP users)
3) Right click on Firefox (3.6.*) and select uninstall, then use the Uninstall Wizard.
4) After Firefox 3.6.* has uninstalled, go to the file where you downloaded Firefox 3.5.16 and install it on your computer using the Install Wizard
5) Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stealther/ and click “Add to Firefox”.
6) Restart Firefox.
7) Click Help > Check for Updates and click on “Get the New Version”
8) After the update has downloaded, click “Restart Firefox”.
9) Click “Yes” at the prompt and let Firefox 3.6.13 install.
10) You now have Firefox with a working Stealther. Enjoy! =)